Career And Scope After BBAJune 1, 2022 2022-07-08 9:52
Career And Scope After BBA
Career And Scope After BBA
Table of Content:
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3-year undergraduate degree. It is one of the most popular undergraduate degree programs for all the students who want to pursue a career in Management after HSC. The course is designed to help students learn how the management and marketing side of business functions.
The system gives command of the functional aspects of the company. It exposes students to various core subjects like Finance, Marketing, Operations, Huram resource (HR), Supply Chain, Accounting, International Business, Retail, and many more. It also helps develop the student’s managerial, decision-making, and communication capability.
The degree mainly emphasizes humanities, social sciences (history, economics & literature) & mathematics which are business-related. Students pursuing BBA usually get practical training and knowledge through industrial visits, internships, presentations, case studies & interaction with experts from the industry. It is one of the most sought-after courses for students both in India and Internationally. Don’t forget to check your eligibility for BBA.
BBA is all about learning the basics. It is not just restricted to theoretical ideas; it keeps refreshing according to the industry prerequisites. It additionally embarks the student with creating relational abilities and supports the character advancement of an understudy. The career scope of a BBA is broad.
Career Scope After Completing BBA Degree
The career scope of BBA also depends on the field of specialization, abilities, and the organization that one chooses. There are a few sorts of BBA courses that you can pick according to your advantage and gain discipline in a particular field. Some of the popular fields of specialization are as follows:
- BBA in Marketing: BBA in Marketing as a career is one of the popular specializations for students in India & Internationally. This specialization focuses on market research and analysis, advertising, selling and distribution, promotions, and other marketing concepts.
- BBA in International Business: BBA in International Business is the second most popular specialization option for students in India and abroad. It emphasizes on giving students knowledge about concepts involved in international trade and businesses. Students are trained to handle tasks related to international trade and commerce, foreign accounting, industrial relations, and many more.
- BBA in Human Resources: BBA degree in Human Resources is all about managing and training human resources to increase the productivity of the company. It is designed to develop skills in the management functions of strategic and human resource planning, compensation, recruitment, training and development, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, and many more.
Education opportunity After BBA Degree
A BBA degree can also open doors to a lot of other educational opportunities like,
- Master’s degrees like MBA, MMS, PGDM, and MA
- Initiating Start-ups
- Law- LLB/ Bachelor of Law is another option for students who wish to learn the law & business side of a company.
- Chartered Accountant is also another option after completing BBA.
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
BBA graduates are usually hired in corporate management and sales roles. Some companies also offer production manager, planner, and manager roles. Some of the esteemed job profiles one can look for after completion of BBA are:
- Finance Manager: Finance Managers handle the financial operations of an organization. They oversee the company’s finances and produce financial reports. They work closely with the management team to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company’s long-term goals.
- Business Administrator Researcher: The business Administrator Researcher plans strategies for business development. They help in hiring staff as well, to expand operations in collaboration with human resources teams. They also handle business finances and plan the budget with the help of finance and accounting leaders and team members.
- Human Resource Manager: A human resource manager is responsible for coordinating all administrative activities of an organization. Their responsibilities include developing recruitment strategies, managing staff benefits, payroll and behavior, and onboarding new employees.
- Research & Development Manager: Research and development managers plan, organize, direct, control, and coordinate research and development activities within organizations.
- Business Consultant: A business consultant is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing business projects and opportunities for clients. They also need to communicate with and meet new business leads and clients as and when needed.
- Marketing Manager: The role of the marketing manager is to promote the services, businesses, products, and/or brands of an organization. They need to develop strategies for business development, generate new business leads, and monitor the marketing department staff as well. They also manage marketing budgets and market trends in order to stay updated.
- Information Systems Manager: The role of an information systems manager is to handle all things hardware and software. They handle the use of technology in an organization and their primary role is to manage and monitor information systems by overseeing a team of specialists who install and maintain hardware and software upgrades.
Average Salary after BBA Deree can be between ₹2-10LPA. Some students can also earn way more than average mentioned package.
Your work experience matters the most and hence, Bachelor’s in Business Administration opens up a lot of good opportunities for everyone.